Monday, October 24, 2011

Routine

I love this :)
Let me just say..I'm lovin my new schedule. As I've previously mentioned, I've started a new position with a new company and have amazing hours!! At first I was apprehensive about leaving behind my Friday afternoons off, but I'm loving getting off at 4:30pm Mon-Friday. It has just been a really good change for me. Here's my new routine:

6:00am alarm goes off..I hit snooze until 6:30 :)
6:30-7:25 shower and get ready for work
7:55am arrive at work {on time!}
8am-4:30pm work {in training right now}
4:30pm-5:30pm head right over to the gym and get in a great hour cardio workout Monday-Thursday
5:30-6:00pm eat dinner at home
6:15pm leave for class Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
7:05-9:45pm in class
10pm-11:30pm homework, blogs, Pinterest, facebook, emails
11:30 make lunch for next day, pick out clothes, pack gym bag
11:45 SLEEP!
Repeat for the next day!

Let me tell you..it feels SO MUCH better to have a routine and some structure in my life! There are times I wish there were more hours in the day, but I'm managing. Oh look, it's 6:08pm..gotta go to class! Ta-ta!

1 comment:

Samantha~ said...

I can't believe you function on that little sleep! Haha, I can barely make myself get out of bed by 7 am. Glad to hear you are getting into a great routine. It's important to build motivation and momentum.

Can't wait to meet you on Friday!!