Monday, August 1, 2011

Amazing.

Who know all it would take was a little sweat to bring me out of my funk?? Marlene and I are back at it..training for the Race for the Cure 5K..just like we did last year, and it felt great! I mean, it was freaking hot, but I'd say we did pretty well for the 1st night of training. We started with week3 of Couch to 5K because we're just awesome like that..annnd we only have 8 weeks to train. Eeek! I will be back at it tomorrow :)

I also tracked my calories all day on MyFitnessPal. I ended up at roughly 1255 calories and burned about 200 on my 30 minute run at the gym. Not too shabby!

Question: What motivates you to stay on your weight loss journey??

And since posts without photos are pretty boring:
{2007}
Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet niece, Ariauna! I love you!

1 comment:

(wreckedher) said...

I run at the Andover Y, not sure where you go but if you ever are in need of a new partner, let me know!