Monday, October 7, 2013

Weigh In

Not a happy weigh in. This is actually the highest number I've seen in awhile. Today I weighed in at 206.0, which is a gain of +2.6 from last week.  I could make a lot of excuses like...it's my time of the month, I'm gaining muscle from running (????? ha), water weight, 3 course dinner on Saturday night during date night..whatever. But what it comes down to, is I'm losing steam. Some days I feel really good about making the right food choices, getting a good run in, etc and other days I'm just "whatever." Clearly I was more "whatever" this week than on top of my game.

Then I saw this picture from the weekend....
Jordan and I on our date night Saturday before the Blake Shelton concert
 
Ouch. I can certainly tell my weight is creeping back up. And I don't feel good about that. I'm going to make this week really count. My 5k is on Sunday so I have 4 runs scheduled this week to ensure that I will be ready to run the whole 3.2 miles on Sunday. I'm going to really be on track on my eating too. I need to stay conscious of every choice I make when it comes to eating. I have been waaay too laid back.

Cheers to a great week!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should try to find me! I'm doing the half if this sinus infection doesnt kill me first! :)

Former Fat Bride said...

@Amy, Oh wow I definitely couldn't be running with a sinus infection!! I will be hanging around the finish line after the race so I will probably see ya!