Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Let's make this short and sweet..homework to do and a lunch to pack for tomorrow!
Here's what I'm lovin'..
Oh man this card hard me cracking up :) This is how I feel every week in Public Speaking..I absolutely hate talking in front of everyone so I really just want to read word for word my PP slides, ha.
Low sodium chicken taco salad..I pretty much want one everyday. Very light, but filling.
love this picture of my hubby and niece & nephew (my nephew had just had new tubes placed in his ears hence the headphones) J is going to be a really good dad.
Trips to Orange Leaf=yummo! Wedding/Birthday cake is my fave.
I loved cheering for the Jayhawks, but was sad they lost in the Championship :( RCJH

I'm sure I'm lovin more, but homework is calling my name :-/
ta-ta

No comments: